Limited Time Offer: 7 Free Large Silicone Mats with Sahara (Stainless Steel Shelves). Click Here - Discount applied automatically. (USA Only)
The Sahara™ Folding Dehydrator is the world’s only food dehydrator that folds to 1/3 its size for storage. Sahara delivers over 11 ft² (1 m² ) of drying area, digitally-controlled 750W dual heaters, quiet and high-efficiency circulating airflow, filtered air intake, automated dual time/temperature controls, stainless steel, and glass doors.
- Exclusive 750W dual-heater design automatically switches to low power for more efficient operation when food is partially dry or for lower temperatures when drying raw food.
- Simple-to-use dual time/temperature control allows users to program two times and two temperatures for controlled food drying.
- Air circulation is provided by a quiet, highly efficient radial fan that balances a mixture of fresh and recirculated air to optimize food drying and energy efficiency.
- Dehydrated Foods Recipes
- Warranty: 3-year Limited Warranty (with registration). See Details
- What's in the box
- Drip Tray
- Power Cord
- 7 Shelves (Stainless Steel or Polypropylene Plastic)
- Zippered Shelf Case
- 2 Spare Air Filters
- Instruction Manual (English, French, German)
- Setup Guide
This is a very nice dehydrator that was well thought out. The purchase and delivery was very efficient. I waited a few weeks before commenting but I have had the dehydrator running almost 24/7 for three weeks and I really like it.
I really like the idea of a folding dehydrator because of the space-saving aspect but I was apprehensive about the sturdiness of the build. My doubts were quickly changed when I discovered how well-engineered and solid the unit is. Eleven square feet of stainless racks, filtered air intake, and sophisticated 2 stage time/temp controls are just the beginning. This is a thing of beauty. I’d recommend getting the optional carrying case, it, too is extremely high quality.
I wanted it so I bought it. It works great. The free silicone mats was cool, and the bag is super nice too.
I missed adding the free silicone pads to my cart when I purchased my Sahara, but customer service was very kind and shipped them to me anyways after I got in touch with them. Just got them today and started dehydrating some fruit, and it's worked fabulously. I'm looking forward to using it a lot.
|Temperature Range||85-165°F / 30-74°C (Also Operates Fan Only / No Heat)|
|Running Time||15 min - 99 hours (Time 1) / 15 min - 99 hours (Time 2)|
|Dimensions (Closed)||22"W x 12 1/4"D x 3 3/4"H (56cm W x 31 D x 9.5 H)|
|Dimensions (Open)||22"W x 14 3/8"D x 11"H (56cm W x 36.5 D x 28 H)|
|Weight||Dehydrator Only: 12.8 lbs / 5.8 kg|
|-||Stainless Steel Shelves: 4.9 lbs / 2.2 kg (DR-710/20 S)|
|-||Polypropylene Plastic Shelves: 4.1 lbs / 1.9 kg (DR-710/20 P)|
|Dimensions (Exterior Closed)||18 x 14.5 x 2.75” high / 46 x 37 x 6.5cm high|
|Power||DR-710 120VAC, 50-60Hz (750W)|
|-||DR-720 220-240VAC, 50Hz (690-820W)|