The Sahara™ Folding Dehydrator is the world’s only food dehydrator that folds to 1/3 its size for storage. Sahara delivers over 11 ft² (1 m² ) of drying area, digitally-controlled 750W dual heaters, quiet and high-efficiency circulating airflow, filtered air intake, automated dual time/temperature controls, stainless steel, and glass doors.
- Exclusive 750W dual-heater design automatically switches to low power for more efficient operation when food is partially dry or for lower temperatures when drying raw food.
- Simple-to-use dual time/temperature control allows users to program two times and two temperatures for controlled food drying.
- Air circulation is provided by a quiet, highly efficient radial fan that balances a mixture of fresh and recirculated air to optimize food drying and energy efficiency.
- Dehydrated Foods Recipes
- Warranty: 3-year Limited Warranty (with registration). See Details
- What's in the box
- Drip Tray
- Power Cord
- 7 Shelves (Stainless Steel or Polypropylene Plastic)
- Zippered Shelf Case
- 2 Spare Air Filters
- Instruction Manual (English, French, German)
- Setup Guide
Overall, we are pleased with this dehydrator. After several times, setting and folding it up is easy, and doesn't take up as much space as some other dehydrators. We've used it so far in drying for teas and fruit leather, and it's worked out great! We bought it with only one silicon mat, and honestly, we wish we bought a couple more.
Sahara Folding Dehydrator
|Temperature Range||85-165°F / 30-74°C (Also Operates Fan Only / No Heat)|
|Running Time||15 min - 99 hours (Time 1) / 15 min - 99 hours (Time 2)|
|Dimensions (Closed)||22"W x 12 1/4"D x 3 3/4"H (56cm W x 31 D x 9.5 H)|
|Dimensions (Open)||22"W x 14 3/8"D x 11"H (56cm W x 36.5 D x 28 H)|
|Weight||Dehydrator Only: 12.8 lbs / 5.8 kg|
|-||Stainless Steel Shelves: 4.9 lbs / 2.2 kg (DR-710/20 S)|
|-||Polypropylene Plastic Shelves: 4.1 lbs / 1.9 kg (DR-710/20 P)|
|Dimensions (Exterior Closed)||18 x 14.5 x 2.75” high / 46 x 37 x 6.5cm high|
|Power||DR-710 120VAC, 50-60Hz (750W)|
|-||DR-720 220-240VAC, 50Hz (690-820W)|